Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Read Me! Ignore Me!

OK - so I accidentally posted my 10th Daughter of Memory AND TT blog, unedited and hurriedly because I'm in "brain malfunction" mode. I also was horrid and did not comment on anyone else's TT on the Limo theme and feel terrible about it. Some of you may get double comments this upcoming Thursday because I'm about to be inundated with free time!

Anyhow, ignore my previous post. It shall be edited and expounded upon (I hope) and posted, in its full glory on Thursday.

Meanwhile, if you're a follower or a TT participant, check out another muse blog, The Tenth Daughter of Memory, henceforth referred to as 10DoM.

http://thetenthdaughterofmemory.blogspot.com/

Happy musings.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna mention that but figured you'd sort it out. A lot of us post mid-Wednesday anywho :)

    ReplyDelete