Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food

When I am truly sad to the brink of self-destruction, what do I do? I self-destruct. Method of choice? Starvation. Why would you starve yourself, you ask? Well, if I could control it, I would. I get sick every time I try to eat or even drink anything. Last time this happened, I ended up so dehydrated that I took 3 bags of IV fluid and STILL didn't pee.

So, this is my food diary since Saturday:

Saturday:
3 Chick-Fil-A Nuggets and some fries

Sunday:
1/2 raw cookie

Monday:
3 bites of oatmeal, 1/4 piece of Tilapia, 2 bites white rice, about 10 green beans

Tuesday:
1/3 lunch portion order of Mongolian Chicken, 2 bites white rice

I think I have successfully had one full meal when you add all that together.

Guess I'll finally lose that pesky 10 lbs after all. :(

I hate myself skinny. I hope I can eat again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment